Stanbury Stallionettes Drill Team

Monday, September 26, 2011

N Step Technique Class

As I have talked about earlier, I strongly recommend the girls taking an outside technique class. Technique is SO important, and we haven't had a ton of time to really focus on it lately during practice. It is so important, that I will do my best to keep fitting it in during our practices.

Remember that if you are taking an outside dance class (in any genre) I will give you a merit for every class you are signed up for per month. We have some great teachers here that have alot of experience and can really help us get to the next level.

I wanted to let the parents know that N Step is offering for me to hold an advanced technique class for my drill girls on Thursday nights at 7:30pm. I believe the price would be $30/month, but I will check more into that and let you know if any of you are interested.

Don't feel pressured to switch, that's not what I want, because I think its important for the dancers to have different teachers, that use different examples and have different teaching styles. But, if any of you want to take an additional class, or aren't taking a class yet, then this would be a great opportunity.

I would work alot on barre work, strengthening/core, form, and of course, introduce difficulty of turns and leaps.

Please let me know as soon as you can if you're interested so we can get a number- this will determine if whether I will hold the class.

Thank You!