Stanbury Stallionettes Drill Team

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hey Everyone,
I just wanted to pop in and ask if anyone knows where we can get yellow feathers for our chicken costumes and i also need to see if anyone would be willing to sew some very puffy tutus. I have the picture I would like to do them from.

Also, I think our theme for chick pick will be "Party like a rock star". If anyone has any ideas for decorations, please let me know. I think we will do the same thing we did last year for the refreshments because it seemed to work well. I think we did 1 or 2 dozen of any treats, cookies, or something, per girl. Please let me know if I'm wrong on this.

I love you all, and I'm so impressed on how great of a team and what wonderful girls you are. You guys look amazing, and I'm proud to be a coach for your team. Thanks for all your hard work. Parents, Thank you as well for being so awesome. We couldn't do a lot of this without you.
Thanks again.
Heidi