Stanbury Stallionettes Drill Team

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dance Class Merits

You are taking a dance class, (in school or out), then I will give you a merit on a one to one ratio per month. So if you are taking two dance classes, you will receive two merits per month.

It is your responsibility to come and tell me at the end of each month how many classes you enrolled in, what classes, and where. I will then approve the dance classes/teachers, and if approved, I will give you a merit per class. Please give me your teachers contact information so I can communicate with them.

Also know that for those of you that were not excused from the activity last night received one demerit each.

emember that if you want to earn extra merits, bring band aids, antiseptic wipes, or diet coke!

Thank you ladies!