Stanbury Stallionettes Drill Team

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Stay Clean!

First, I'd like to wish Paige a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have fun today!
(Ok, now on to some business.) :)
Girls- please take some time today to review the parts we cleaned of our camp dance so far. Go over the parts that we changed, (all of the & counts and angles), remember our heads and angles. I will give you just 5 minutes at the beginning of practice to ask any questions you have about what we've cleaned so far, and then I'd like to run through it a couple of times and go on!
If you work HARD and things look GREAT, then hopefully we can take some minutes this week to get to know each other better! (I would really like to spend some quality time with you girls and learn your names and all about you if I can!) So lets work hard so we can reap the rewards and have some fun!
You lovely ladies looked awesome on Thursday- so lets keep it up!