Stanbury Stallionettes Drill Team

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Great Start!

Hello everyone!

I just wanted to say again how excited I am for this year- we have a TON of talent and I can tell all of you are hard workers!! Yay!

Like said earlier, this blog will be a very important tool for the team and for the parents. Please check often; not only on posts but at the pages at the top. I want the blog to be as informative as possible- I think overtime as the blog develops it will help keep all of us on the same page. You can search through our blog by the google search engine at the top, through our blog archive, or at the labels to the right.

I have asked Karla (our Booster Club President), and Jessica, (our team Secretary), to help make posts and announcements on this blog. (Thanks again!)

So, be on the look out for posts or updates from myself, Jessica, or Karla! Please email me if you have any questions or concerns- also feel free to leave a comment on our blog. I'm looking forward to communicating with all of you!