Stanbury Stallionettes Drill Team

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Vote

Okay parents- let the voting process begin.

Here are some things that I need you to consider before voting:

*I just got word back from the district office that their limit IS $475.00. There is not much we can do with a small budget like that, so extra fundraising is a MUST to hire for choreography.
*I will be willing to help think of a way for you to pay your fundraising costs. So, if there is a fundraiser that you do not want to participate in (aside from group/events) then you would pay the mandatory amount. (I will need to check with the district to make sure this is ok)
*Remember that we want what is best for the team. Hiring in a California choreographer and an amazing hip hop choreographer will just get us that much more unique and on that different level!
*Take count of the time that is needed to put together a solid piece of choreography. It's do-able, but it takes a lot of time.
*I am willing to try and use as much of what we have in the costume closet as possible.
*If choreography is decided, I will need your support in doing the extra fundraisers (need help with ideas, running, etc.. )This is here to help you and the girls get the best we can, so your help in the extra fundraisers is crucial.
*If needed, we can always choose our choreography. We could hire for 1 or 2 instead of 3. Please let me know below if you would rather this option. (FYI: Both choreographers are amazing and bring something different to the table. Remember though that I will not choreograph hip hop.)

We just want to see your girls grow and be the best they possibly can!

I really appreciate all your feedback at the meeting tonight- I really think we have a fantastic group with lots of great spirit and ideas. Thank you in advance for taking your time to vote on this matter. If you'd rather not leave your name with your vote, just vote anonymously below.

Ultimately we will go with the majority with mine and Chantal's votes included.

All I need is a "YES" if you would like to hire or a "No" if you would not like to hire for choreography. I need the votes by 6pm tomorrow. Thanks!