Stanbury Stallionettes Drill Team

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Flights

Can you believe how fast time is flying by?

In just a little over a month, Trevor, (our amazing dance and character choreographer), will be flying in to teach us!

Now that I am moving to Tooele in a couple of weeks, I will have space for him to stay at my house for that night. This is GREAT because now we don't have to take money from our budget to put him up in a hotel.

I was wondering if any of you have or know of any connections with flights. We need to probably book him soon to ensure the prices don't go up. He is flying out of Burbank, CA on the morning of September 9th, and will be flying back home in the late evening of September 10th. Please let me know within the next couple days if any of you have any special connections. Thank you!!!