Stanbury Stallionettes Drill Team

Monday, July 18, 2011

The Dance Centre

From Jen at the Dance Centre,

Hi Beautiful Stallionettes!
Thank you for expressing interest in the jazz technique class that I will be teaching at The Dance Centre this fall. I look forward to hopefully working with each of you on improving technique this year. You are so talented and I can't wait to see what you can do!
Here is our studio's schedule for the fall. Please note that the class that will be catered to your team will be held on Mondays from 2:30-4:00. We will focus on jazz technique, particularly on turns and leaps. If there are any particular moves that you would like to work on that are in your routines, please let me know and I will do my best to incorporate them in our class. Monthly tuition will be $50 for the 1.5 hour weekly class.
Please email me asap if you plan on attending this class so that we can register you and confirm a space in the class. Please note that we require a 6 student minimum to keep this class. Please feel free to email or call me with any questions. You can also contact the studio's owner Kathie Steinagel for more information on the classes, studio, tuition, etc.