Stanbury Stallionettes Drill Team

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Tomorrow's Assembly

Tomorrow is Thriller! I am so excited to do this- you girls definitely deserve a super FUN performance like this!

Tomorrow, we still have early morning, but I am excusing you from ALL of 1st period. Kelly Clark is excusing her cheer leaders at 8:15, but since we have early morning, I think its a little pointless to release you at 7:35 for you to get ready for 20 minutes, just to stay in your class for 15 minutes and then having to get ready for the assembly. SO, you will be excused from 1st period and we will practice until 8 am. I will then release you to get ready for Thriller.

Make sure you bring all of your Thriller stuff tomorrow! (Makeup, etc...) I will be there to help you with your makeup if needed!

Thanks fabulous girls and I'll see you tomorrow!
*Don't come in Thriller gear- come in practice gear!