Stanbury Stallionettes Drill Team

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Medical Form and Camp picture order form and Camp gear info

         Here is the medical release form for camp, just in case you lost it. I need this and your permission travel slip, along with the forms you and your parents will sign tomorrow.  Please print this out, cause i wont have extras tomorrow night.
       Here is also the picture order form if you would like to buy a team picture from camp. FYI, Your sweaty and tired most of the time in these, but they are kind of fun to have. I need those monday morning if not earlier.
       Also, I will be meeting with backstage to get your camp/practice gear on Thursday. You can come get it from me then or I will give it to one of the officers for your party to give to you, or you can come get it Sunday from me. Thanks for your patience. Your hip hop shoes will be here this week too.

Medical release for camp
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9qR6WuY9m-1QVFiZFB4bm0yYWs/edit?usp=sharing

Picture order form
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B9qR6WuY9m-1aWpoMGdndFlmSlE/edit?usp=sharing

See you all tomorrow night at 8pm at my house.