Stanbury Stallionettes Drill Team

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Practices Next Week

I know you love me :)

Next week we will begin learning our lyrical routine for the year end showcase and for competitions next year! For the next couple weeks, we will only have practice starting at 6:30am on Silver days. We will not practice on blue days. (That's right, you ladies deserve to sleep in- you have worked so hard this year!) However, if I feel we aren't learning enough quick enough, I will add some early mornings.

We will begin early morning practices everyday again in a couple weeks- we only have 5 weeks until our showcase! After our showcase, you will have two months of no early morning! (Yay!)

I am so proud of you and I can't wait to end this year with an AMAZING showcase! Let's have fun these next couple of weeks and finish strong. Love all of you!

P.S. You need to have your class dances choreographed by February 22nd (Wednesday). We will begin learning them the following practice.