Stanbury Stallionettes Drill Team

Saturday, January 7, 2012

Dancelink


Tami Larson is a BIG dance name in Utah and she is always the one putting on dance workshops with So  You Think You Can Dance Contestants. Here is a solo competition for those of you that didn't get to do as many or any drill solo comps. This may interest you!

Dear Dancers & Parents,
 
Ready or not - Competition Season is here!  Attached are solo, duet, trio & quad entry forms and information on all of the spring Utah Dance Championships competitions!  If you have any questions please feel free to contact me at any time!!!
 
For those of you that have not heard - I sold my studio last year and now I can dedicate all my time and efforts into making DanceLink competitions and workshops even better!!!!
 
Click on the link below to open the entry form in a printable pdf:
 
 
You can also enter online at www.DanceLink.net
 
Thanks for your interest and support!!
Tami Larson
801-540-7217
DanceLink.net