Stanbury Stallionettes Drill Team

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Friday Night Solo

Since we don't have a basketball game, we have scheduled the suburban and I will be driving down with Chantal on Friday to watch Chloe's solo. We will be spending the night at the Budget Motel in Delta. We have scheduled a couple of rooms and we can fit 8-9 people total (including myself the driver.) We will take down who ever gets back to me first.

You will just need $15 for the hotel room per girl plus money for food Friday night and Saturday night. Four girls have already gotten back to me, so we have 2-3 more spots left. (I am still finding out official number of how many the suburban can hold.) Please let me know quickly if you'd like to go! (You'll have so much fun with me and Chantal! haha)

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions.