Stanbury Stallionettes Drill Team

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Hip hop costumes

So, I wasnt able to order costumes, due to my lateness. I didnt know we had a little money until a coyple weeks ago, and I figured we were just going to find stuff at your homes. Sorry bout that, girls. So after being on the internet for days and traveling into Salt Lake to find something, which I didn't, I've come up with this idea- are you ready?
We will be doing a 90s grungy hip hop style. I've purchased white hats, that we will where side ways. You will where your black tanks, and you need to find a pair of baggy jeans, like your dads or something. I also have purchased some plaid boxers, that you will where under your pants, to show above the waistband of your pants. I know it sounds wierd, but it works. If you have troubles, please let me know. Heidi